We are committed to your safety
We have increased our precautions at each center, including but not limited to:
• In accordance with state & local health department requirements, masks are required by all guests at ALL FatCats locations in Utah. Masks are available for free to those who do not have one.
• Team members will be wearing face masks. Team members will also wear gloves and complete temperature checks prior to the beginning of all shifts.
• Building occupancy reduced to health department recommendations.
• Social distancing encouraged with increased signage and removal and/or monitoring of common congregating points.
• 6 feet distancing markers have been placed where common lines form
• Proper hygiene and sanitation reminders have been increased at each center
• Additional, frequent cleanings of arcade games and other attractions. Gloves will be available in the arcade for guests who want them.
• Bowling balls and shoes will be sanitized before and after each use
• All food orders will be placed in to-go containers. All menus will be disposable.
• Theater seats will be spaced every 3rd seat (Families and groups coming together may sit together with a 2-seat gap between other groups). Seat spacing between groups is forced online (Selecting seats too close to other occupied seat groups will produce an error).
• Theater seats will be sanitized between showings.
• Ticket prices for second-run movies (6 months or older) set to $5 until new releases become available. Regular movie pricing will apply to any new release that becomes available.
Hours of Operation Adjustments
Please note the hours of operation has been adjusted slightly at each location:
Salt Lake City
These hours of operation changes will allow us to complete thorough cleanings of our buildings each night and allow employees adequate rest between night and morning shifts.