We are committed to your safety
We have increased our precautions at each center, including but not limited to:
• Team members will be wearing face masks. Gloves and temperature checks prior to the beginning of all shifts will also occur.
• Building occupancy reduced to local health department recommendations.
• Social distancing encouraged with increased signage and removal and/or monitoring of common congregating points.
• 6 feet distancing markers have been placed where common lines form
• Proper hygiene and sanitation reminders have been increased at each center
• Additional, frequent cleanings of arcade games (once opened) and other attractions. Gloves will be available in the arcade for guests who want them.
• Bowling balls and shoes will be sanitized before and after each use
• All food orders will be placed in to-go containers and come with 70% proof alcohol wipes. All menus will be disposable.
Hours of Operation Adjustments
Please note adjustments to our hours of operation at our Westminster, CO location:
Hours of operation changes will allow us to complete thorough cleanings of our buildings each night and allow employees adequate rest between night and morning shifts.