We are committed to your safety
Safety is everyone's responsibility. Here's what we're doing to stay safe at FatCats:
• In Accordance with health guidelines, FatCats has adopted the emergency order requiring the wearing of face coverings in public spaces beginning June 19th. We are asking our guests to adhere to the order to maintain the health and safety of our employees and fellow guests:
• Team members will be wearing face masks. Gloves and temperature checks prior to the beginning of all shifts will also be completed.
• Building occupancy reduced to local health department recommendations.
• Social distancing encouraged with increased signage and removal and/or monitoring of common congregating points.
• 6 feet distancing markers have been placed where common lines form
• Proper hygiene and sanitation reminders have been increased at each center
• Additional, frequent cleanings of arcade games and other attractions. Gloves will be available in the arcade for guests who want them.
• Bowling lanes will be spaced every other lane between participant groups. Bowling balls and shoes will be sanitized before and after each use
• All food orders will be placed in to-go containers. All menus will be disposable.
• Theater seats will be spaced every 3rd seat (Family groups may sit together with a 2-seat gap between next occupied seat). Seat spacing between groups is forced online (Selecting seats too close to other occupied seat groups will produce an error).
• Theater seats will be sanitized between showings.
• Most ticket prices set to $5 ($4 Online for Gold Members) until new releases become available. Regular movie pricing will apply to any new release that becomes available.
Hours of Operation Adjustments
As we begin cautiously reopening our centers where permitted by local governments and health organizations, please note the below adjustment to our hours of operation at each open location:
Sunday - Thursday | 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday | 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
These hours of operation changes will allow us to complete thorough cleanings of our buildings each night and allow employees adequate rest between night and morning shifts.